Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I started back at the Y yesterday

Hi guys
Sorry I have not been in touch but things have been kind of crazy around my house. I did start back at the Y yesterday though. It felt good to finally be back on the elliptical again. I did 30 minutes. My toes fell asleep. hahaha. Anyway I also did 25 min. in the cybex. It was a good day. Today i felt kind of tired so my husband went with my two older kids. My 8 year old girl walked and ran 1 mile with her dad, they had a great time. She also did some stretches and ball exercises. I'm glad that the whole family is getting in on this. We are also juicing every day and with that are coming healthier eating habits. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, girl! I love you. I have missed you. I am glad the juicing thing is working out well for your family. Can you juice plantains???

Jules

Kristina said...

Way to go for getting back to the Y! And yeah for you for eating healthier too. Just keep doing what you're doing.