Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm following the Villiage People and have joined the YMCA!

Our family joined last night, finally. Hallelujah. I had a good work out last night with my guy, and I'm looking forward to another one today. I'm so excited to finally have membership, and not have to go on a guest pass. The weight that I gained over the holidays is coming off baby, O-F-F!!!
Seeing you regularly Jules has really challenged me, you are just so dang skinny now! No more white russians for this chick... my reslove is back.

9 comments:

Paige said...

mmm White Russians.

but Good for you for joining!!! :) I hope you enjoy it and use it!

Bickler3 said...

Which one does Willem go dressed as??

Bickler3 said...

ooops! I just realized one guy has a bolt of electricity on his hard hat...that must be him...I just didn't regonise him with the glasses!

Chickadeeva said...

Hee hee - she said JOINED the Y not Joined the Village People.

Duh! :-)

Bickler3 said...

BUT the title says "following the village people" you can't hang out with people like that and dress in noraml clothes....people would figure out who you really are and never let you live it down !

Chickadeeva said...

I dunno, I managed to get over everyone knowing I'm an elf. Last year, remember?

Amy Witt said...

I love the YMCA!! ISn't it is so awsome to have your kids well cared for while you take care of yourself?

THe Y ROcks and I am glad you all are rocking it up in the great Northwest!!

Tracy said...

I am happy for you that you are the Y....does this mean no more stairs???

Lisa said...

Welcome to the Y!

(And I'm with Paige on the White Russians! You be good, we'll pick up the slack! :) )