Sunday, December 31, 2006

Check out my Man picking ME up!!!



I am officially within LESS than a lb. Of my hubby's weight. We essentially weigh the same! This has never been true for me. When he met me, I weighed about 179, and he was about 150. When we married, I weighed about 187. He weighed 150. When I had my first child, he gained with me and was in the upper 160's, but I have never weighed less or near his weight. I am now at 162.2 and he is officially at 161.8!!! Ha! Here he is lifting me up and for the first time (not that it has EVER happened before) I didn't feel self conscience or fat or like I was going to hurt him or embarrass myself. Yippee for the spice of life and the fun of a slimmer body with my honey to appreciate ALL that that means!

Happy New Year, My Sweet Friends!

PS I had two drinks tonight and two chocolates and a few more snacks than anyone needs...Tomorrow is not only a new day, but a whole new year. Upward and onward!

Jules

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that picture..How cute with the mistle toe hanging above you!!
Way go, you look fabulous.

Kristina said...

Look ar your man pickin' up your skinny butt! That is tremendous! I'm soooo happy for you Jules!

Chickadeeva said...

Awwwwwww! Julie that just warms the cockles of me heart!

Wheeee!