Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thanks Ladies

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

My birthday has been wonderful. :)

My eating, not so much. I got back on the exercise track this week after a two week hiatus (yikes!). I'm paying the price of said hiatus. (ugh) The food has been horrid. I did decent for three days, then today was my birthday. I didn't go bananas but certainly didn't restrict myself either. Back on track soon, I promise.

I miss being fully in control. I'm working very hard on getting back to that place.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you're back! I was beginning to worry that we'd lost you to the pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies forever!

I'm sure that you will find your way back to being in control over what goes in your body. You've done it before and, although it isn't easy, I know that you're strong enough to do it again.

We'll all be here cheering for you along the way.