Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Night in the Minivan

1. I started my day with reading my Bible and prayer. Listened to some Christmas music while getting breakfast. The kids were up early so I did not get as long a time as I would like.
2. Today was my liquid day so I ate only one meal and had juice, soup and milk the others.
3. I drank 6 glasses of water. I am going to try some of the ideas from last night. I bought some True Lime packets and some Kroger brand pour ins and am going to try that tomorrow.
4. No exercise today.

The first of my Christmas guests arrived today. My dad is here. My brother comes tomorrow and my sister on Sunday.

Hope you are all getting your Christmas plan underway.
Amy

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - good luck with the onslaught of visitors. Sometimes that can lead to stress eating.

I checked out that true lime site. INTERESTING! Let us know how it tastes!

Kimberly B. said...

Have a great time with the relatives. Mine came last year and lets just say that I'm glad they are not coming this year. It will be nice to have a quiet Christmas for once. Don't get me wrong-- I love them in all, but you know.