Sunday, December 17, 2006

More from the Minivan

1. I woke up just early enough to get my devotional read before I needed to wake everyone else up to head to church. My days are definitely not as good when I do not get to spend as much time with the Lord. I did attend worship today and heard a great sermon. Tonight I went to church where I sang in our choir concert. Had a moment during one song where it talked about the light breaking through the shadows. I love that vision of Christ breaking through the shadow of my overeating.
2. I did not overeat today. I did not eat when I was not hungry. I ate moderately and in control.
3. I only got 6 glasses again today. Goal tomorrow 7 glasses of water
4. Last night I got out the Dance Revolution and played for 30 minutes. Tonight I am headed to bed as I rest on Sundays.

Thank you my friends. Until tomorrow.
Amy

5 comments:

SueAnne said...

With you Amy....:)
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

Way to go Amy!

Love your vision of breakthru!

Kristina said...

Way to take it one day at a time Amy. I am right here with you too.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

You inspired me today, Amy!

Jules

Lisa said...

Good going, Amy! You'll be in my thoughts the next few days as you work to pull back into line. We're all pulling for you to stay on your new track.