Thursday, December 14, 2006

M.I.A.

Hello Ladies,
I apologize for missing in action over the last couple of months. From October to the 2nd week of the new year I am always very busy. As a result, I haven't really been working out at all. I can definitely see the difference in body shape even though I have only gained 3 pounds. I have to say however, that I am glad that I am maintaining my weight for the most part; even in the midst of abundance of holiday foods. I will be back on it hard after the first of the year. I am determined to make my "obedience goal" of 180 pounds this year. I have had an opportunity to read some of your past posts, and I am really encouraged by you all and your success. I am even encouraged by those who have felt they are standing still in their progress, because they haven't given up. Ladies, thank you for being such a lights in this sometimes dreary world. Congratulations Tracy on your baptism. May our God bless you in your walk with him with rich passion for him, his word and his kingdom. Merry Christmas ladies and have a happy new year!
Smiles,
Kimiko

3 comments:

SueAnne said...

I don't feel as much of a loss because I get to see your beautiful smile once a week anyway:)
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

I'm jealous cuz the only time I see her beautiful smile is when I look at pictures :-)

Maybe you'll be at the sock party?

Kristina said...

Hey Kimi, glad to see you're still kickin'. This is a crazy time of year.
But if get back to the gym... you won't regret it.