Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thanks for the support gals!

I had an ok day today. I woke this morning to a sick husband which followed my son yesterday. My kids never really get sick. I think the last time was 2 years ago. Anyway because of taking care of everyone else I seemed to do good on my eating habits. I ended my day at 1165 calories. And I drank 8 glasses of water. I can't believe that I stayed full most of all. I think that because I stayed busy on other people rather than myself, I didn't have a hard time focusing.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so glad that you're taking care of YOU. Sorry that your famiy is sick, that's certainly not fun!
Way to go on keeping track of your calories and water intake. Make sure that you do get enough in calorie wise. We were about the same size starting out, and I believe that I was having 1200 to 1300 calories per day. More like 1500 the days that I worked out. I've not counted calories for a while... I should be with all of the extra holiday goodies that people are bringing over.
Keep up the great job Kim!!

Amy Witt said...

So sorry about the sick ones. It is tough to take care of mom when everyone else needs you. I'll pray that they get better soon.