Sunday, December 10, 2006

Still here

I am still here. I have been very busy this last week and have not even got on the computer. I lost my modem for a while too. We are fininshing our basement and this past week I have been painting and cleaning. My basement is just over 1600 sq ft and only about 500 hundred of it hasn't recieved fresh paint in the last week. A friend came over last night to help me do some painting for about an hour and she said she was sweating more last night then when she plays racqet ball. She is my new workout partner. Last week I was suppose to be devoted to her with working out, but Daryn and I had ALOT of work to do last week. I asked her after last night if I was excused as every night was at least 2 - 3 hours.
She is going to help me hold myself accountable with next weeks work outs.
I have not weighed myself in a long time as with the remodel the scale got hid. I am SCARED to get on.
I was also baptised last week. When I was a baby I was baptised but never by submertion. I have been wanting to do this for about a year but wasn't sure that I was ready for that next step. I was nervous that I was going to be expected to be the perfect Christian if I went ahead. I know that we always are learning about the Lord and he will guide us and teach us what we need to know. I am studing the Bible and know that this will help me along with my new life style.
WOW I guess I shouldn't wait so long to post.....

4 comments:

Bickler3 said...

Perfect?? Don't even try it....Remember the wisdom of the bumper sticker that says "Christians aren't perfect...just forgiven" Some of the greatest people in the Bible messed up big but it was their willingness to face up to it, humble themselves and ask for forgiveness.... (i.e.David with Bathsheba..) We are very excited for you!!

Anywho...painting is great exercise and we are glad to see ya back!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tracy, our church motto is "No Perfect People Allowed!"

Don't sweat it.

I am so happy for you and so proud of you for all the steps you are making in your life.

I love you, dearly.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Wow Tracy - first of all - how awesome is being baptised?

It is a great way to show the world you've entered into HIS PERFECTION!

You are really starting things out RIGHT!

I'm excited for you as you learn and grow and shrink!

SueAnne said...

Congratulations Tracy! You have become transparent:) Testifying that you will follow Him. That is so awesome. And "Perfect people need not apply..."