Monday, December 18, 2006

Hitting the 80 pound mark!!!



Here I am sporting my infamous 22 wides! I could actually fit myself into one of the pant legs... I am amazed. After just over eleven months on this weight loss journey, I have finally hit the eighty pound mark. This is a significant number for me. Just wait until I hit the 100 pound mark... I'll be one sizzlin' mama. I already feel sizzlin' here in my new jeans that I got just yesterday. I look at these photos, and it's still sort of hard to believe that it really is me. Not my sister, not a stranger, but ME.

13 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are freakin incredible! Freakin! Enjoyed our phone conversation this morning....keeping it real, babe, we are keeping it real.

Love and Kudos to your skinny A--!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Wow - what a cute butt!

Its pretty amazing to look at you standing in ONE leg. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE.

Thanks for posting - you rock!s

elisa said...

If I could I would reach through and pinch that skinny butt of yours!

Tracy said...

yeah for you!! It is amazing that you did that in less then a year.

Thanks for the pics. You are so good and giving us all encouragement with your awesome mile stones.

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are making me wish that I saved my big pants....alas, they went the way of Value Village.

Jules

SueAnne said...

Kristina!
I love the picture of you in one pant leg! You look like a mermaid:)
Way to go!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

I just can't get over this post, girlfriend....


Jules

Lisa said...

How fun is that! Way to go, Kristina!

Chickadeeva said...

Tracy - save your big pants - one pair - we'll be seeing YOU IN ONE LEG before too long :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina, I think you should use that picture of your behind as your new profile shot.

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Wonder of wonders!!! Way to go girl you are an amazing woman.

Kristina said...

Ya Jules, that's exactly what I'll do.
That is SOOO like me... not!

Kimberly B. said...

Wow, you are a great inspiration. You look wonderful. I still can't believe that you used to fit into those parachute pants. I am going to save my biggest pair that I wear now. I too will someday fit both my legs into one .