Thursday, December 07, 2006

Down to 163.6, wearing my size 10s, and my teeth are fixed!


Yessirie!, I am still morphing into a new person! I bought these 10's early in the fall. I could not wear them. I put them on this morning and they fit, comfortably, and they don't have the "stretch" in the jeans...they are old fashioned size 10 without stretch. Also, I got my bridge in, so I don't have a gapping whole in my mouth. I can smile a real smile! Whoopee! The funny thing is, Blake has lost a bit of weight too, so I am not as close to him as I would have liked to be. Originally he weighed 162.5, this morning he weighed 161.2. Ha! Stinker. How is everyone doing? I haven't heard from some of you...Kimiko, SueAnne, Paige, Amy, Tracy, Jenny, Tina, Yommy, Coreen, you have all dropped off the face of the blogging earth.

Love you all! Upward and onward!

Jules

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh Jules, you look so great! And into a size 10! YIPPEE! Doesn't it feel awesome?
I'm so very proud of you! You are so beautiful, in so many ways.
Love you,
Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

Wow you look awesome.

I'm going to be the fat friend soon!

Lisa said...

You look amazing, Jules! Congratulations on being a perfect 10 (in more ways than the jean size)!