Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Minivan Report

1. I started my day reading God's word and in prayer. I spent time with my dad and my brother who are here for Christmas today.
2. I ate in moderation and did not eat when I was not hungry until after dinner when the guys (Yes, I live in a frat house with my Honey, three sons, my dad and my brother) asked for some cookies. I made the dough and made a batch of cookies and then ate some of the dough. I caught myself but not until I had already eaten about 3 cookies worth. ARGH.
3. I drank 7 (YEA) glasses of Water today. TOmorrow I am aiming for 8.
4. I walked for 30 minutes today as we walked the mall.

Tonight the minivan got a new XM radio along with a years service from Brother. It is an early Christmas present as he had to install it in the van. I love commercial free radio!!

Until tomorrow.
Amy

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey Amy,

How you could NOT eat dough? That was a no no, but its ok! You didn't pig out on 20 cookies after stumbling so you ROCK!

Kristina said...

I agree with Elicia. : ) I appreciate your honesty Amy. And you know girlfriend, you are challeging me to start my own day off with prayer and God's word. Ever since I became a mom, I have struggled with regularly getting up early enough to start the day off with the Lord. So thank you for encouraging me in that way. I need a big kick in the butt sometimes!

Kristina