Friday, December 08, 2006

Queen of the plateau here.....



Hello everyone,

I am getting too comfy here in my weight loss plateau. I've started to decorate and put on a couple of pounds...This needs to stop before my weight loss ticker becomes like my driver's license! "Sure....I really weigh that much...."

I have started the bible study Amy is doing "The Lord's Table" and I am loving it. I am such an idolater and coveter! Yikes. But I feel as if I am on a second honeymoon with the Lord:)

I am posting pictures. The second is me, my oldest daughter (Paige), and my aunt at last year's Christmas Tea event. This was the very first picture I ever posted when I joined the blog. The picture on top is my oldest son (Chase), Paige, and me (25 pounds lighter:) at this year's Christmas Tea. Have a great day!
SueAnne

4 comments:

Lisa said...

SueAnne,

I'm so thrilled you talked about your plateau (and slight scootch upward). I'm in the exact same thing. I plateaued in early September, stayed about the same, and have gained a couple pounds since.

Nevertheless, we are smart, dedicated women who have made the decision to change ourselves and our habits. I have every confidence that we will be able to push through this.

I'll keep you posted if you'll keep me posted...Deal?

Lisa

Chickadeeva said...

Wow Lisa, you almost have me convinced :-)

I think you look marvelous - and your kids are gorgeous.

Plateaus are there for a reason - to remind you of your goal.

Now you remember - SO GO FOR IT!

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, you are smarter than you were last year. Don't discount the benefit those 25 lbs. have been to your health! I bet by the New Years Revolution, you will have new resolve and a new plan. Maybe even a new weight loss to report!

Love ya!

Jules

Paige said...

SueAnne,
(and Lisa),
I'll fight you guys for Queen of the Plateau title. I'm in the exact same position, and just don't have the energy to fight it right now. I'm hoping once the holidays are over???

Paige is very cute! :)