Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Minivan Report


1. I have read my Bible study lesson today, prayed, started my day with prayer and study and fellowshipped with some other Christian mom's today while our kids played.
2. I ate in control and in moderation. I did not eat when I was not hungry nor did I overeat.
3. I drank 6 glasses...seem to be stuck on this one but also had 2 decaf drinks
4. I walked for 30 minutes.

Today the desire to overeat did not rear its ugly head. I know that it is only God's doing as I went with some friends to McD to let our kids play as the weather was yucky, and my uncle sent this to our house and all I ate was the pear.
The biggest temptation in there is going to work with Honey tomorrow.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Way to go! Keep it up!

SueAnne said...

You can do it Amy. Way to keep posting and sticking your neck out!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Way to keep it real Amy.. and way to keep posting. This is a tough time of the year to be extra "good".

Lisa said...

I'm proud of you, Amy, but did you really have to use the Harry & David picture?!!

Oh good gravy, those pears are heaven!

Kimberly B. said...

Good for you. Sometimes saying no is harder than anything else we face. I know that I personaly HATE the word. But Harry and David is the best.