Saturday, December 16, 2006

My first size 8 skirt ya'll, and new tights and shoes to boot!



Never in my entire adult life, have I ever worn a size 8 anything! But today my friends, I have made history, history I tell you.
I was inspired to find some new shoes and tights after checking out my girlfriends attire yesterday, (Celestine). I figured while I was at Target, to check out their skirt selection as well. I automatically snagged a size 10, and to my pleasure, it was too large. This size 8 that I am currently wearing, fits me perfectly. And I mean perfectly. My weight has not changed, but apparently my skirt size has. And this night, that is enough... more than enough.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I love the tights, but the shoe sort of looks odd to me. I guess you gotta see em in real life.

You are adorable!

Kristina said...

Yeah, you gotta see 'em. They really are cute. Perhaps if I wore a jean skirt instead too...

SueAnne said...

Wowzza!! I am soooo excited for you!
SueAnne

Kimberly B. said...

And I thought that the size 10 was amazing! Way to go. You give me incouragement.

Bickler3 said...

I think you have taken more pictures of yourself in the past 6 months than you have over your WHOLE life!!!I would be too...I am just jealous....don't mind me....