Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello Everyone

Well, what a crazy Christmas it has been for me. My husband and 6 year old both have Broncitis. They have been sick since the Tuesday before Christmas. I spent all day Christmas Eve in the ER. They are kind of feeling better now, Thank God. The only thing worse than one sick man is two sick men.HAHA! Anyway, I got a power juicer from Santa. It is awesome. I'm sure all the fresh juice around here has helped them with getting better. It will definitly help me with my weight loss. Hope you all had a wonderfully blessed Christmas and have a great New Year. HAPPY LOOSING TO US ALL:-)

2 comments:

Amy Witt said...

I agree about the sick ones. I am so sorry your Christmas was spent as nurse. I have two 6 yr old boys and I know how that can be.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good to talk with you today, girl. Keep focused and keep on juicing!

Love, Jules