Saturday, June 03, 2006

Disneyland Rocks


There is fruit and salads and veggie burgers and more fruit and more fruit. Of course it costs an arm and a leg but worth every bite. We had a blast and I did not over eat. Those are my three little guys, Butch, Sundance and Toddler. Just chasing Toddler everywhere should be worth at least 3 activity points. We walked 5.3 miles according to my pedometer. My feel hurt but my heart is happy.

Today it is on to Hollywood and tomorrow it is Catalina Island.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wheeee!

I love Catalina Island. I lived in that area for a while - I joke that I was a teen in the O.C. before it was called the 'O.C.' :-)

Sigh, I'm imagining you walking around the waterfront in Catalina, or maybe renting a golf cart...(few cars are allowed on the island)

Enjoy!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I know!!! I was at Disneyland this past February and I was quite shocked at how well I could eat. Although there was a battle with a chocolate dipped banana....oh well. How we grow and change.


Have fun with your sweet family!

Jules