Sunday, June 25, 2006

Straight to the Bottom!

It's nice to see signs of progress. Jeans I wore all through this spring are noticeably baggier. And today I had the great pleasure of finding out that I sink. Like a rock.

It's pretty well known that the more fat on your body, the more you float. Swimming around the time of my birthday (February) I noticed that I was pretty floaty. Swimming today, I could just stop treading and go straight to the bottom of the pool. It may seem little, but it makes me feel pretty good. I sink!

Whoohoo! Further proof that I'm on the right track!

5 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

YAY, You sink! (Too funny, I just loved that!) Congrats on the sinking...way to go!
Tina

Kristina said...

Lisa, I never knew that fact, actually. Interesting. I guess it makes sense though.
Way to sink miss baggy pants. : )

Chickadeeva said...

Ha! Feeling kinda floaty! That's cute.

Amy Witt said...

Hahahah...I had this vision of you having to buy arm floaties in order to swim. That is what my toddler does when he sinks.

Way to go baggie drawers.

Mom2the6Rs said...

My "ladies" will never allow me to sink. HA!

Good for you, Lisa!

Jules