Monday, June 19, 2006

.2

Happy? Monday Morning ladies!
So. This weekend I went "away" for the weekend- to a small town in CT to hang out with my husband's family. It was ALOT of eating out, but I tried my best. I actually really felt like I made good choices. I tried hard to stay in my exchanges, and I went over my calories one day and one day stayed in them. I drank a ton of water, and exercised Saturday before we left. We walked a ton, so I felt like I was getting exercise there, too. I didn't get seconds at the buffet. The one thing I did do was have small dishes of ice cream (not my slow churned light stuff) each night.
Did that make it so that I gained .2 pounds from last week????????
I weighed myself last week, I was 205.4. I weighed myself Friday, so I'd have some idea how I did over the weekend. 204. My goal was to stay at 204. The scale laughed in my face this morning when I weighed myself at 205.6. It laughed, I cried.
I'm going to keep doing well, but I'll be honest: We're going on our anniversary vacation this weekend and half of next week, and I'm not going to kill myself this weekend. I want to enjoy myself. So there (see me? being rebellious?).

Here's the numbers:
6/12: 1226 calories, 14 glasses water, exercise
Tuesday, 6/13: 1170 calories, 14 glasses water, exercise
Wednesday, 6/14: 1267 calories, 12 glasses water
Thursday, 6/15: 1341 calories, 14 glasses water, exercise
Friday, 6/16: 1367 calories, 14 glasses water, exercise
Saturday, 6/17: 1641 calories, 14 glasses water, exercise (away)
Sunday, 6/18: 1409 calories, 12 glasses water (away)

I honestly don't know what to do different. I'm eating alot of small meals through the day. I'm eating in my proteins and carbs. I'm drinking water and exercising. I just don't know.

I'm going to keep this up this week. I'm not giving up, not even a little. I am giving myself the break this weekend, but as soon as I get back I'm picking right up. I have a goal to reach, and I'm going to reach it. So THERE.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Paige, look at how awesome you've been doing! Your calories intake, your water, and all of that excersize. That is SOOO great! You know sometimes the scale does not cooperate. I suggest that you put it away for a while, so as not to discourage yourself from doing what is right. Because if you keep on doing what you are doing, you can't help but lose weight.

Kristina

Lisa said...

Paige,

I don't know about you but I tend to lose weight in fits and starts. For the entire month of May I was stuck on the same 2 pounds, but then all of a sudden I lost close to 6. I don't know why this happens, but I do know that if you stick to the program - even when you feel it isn't working - it will all catch up with you in the end.

Think of it like dietary karma, and keep on coming.

Lisa

Pink Slippers said...

Paige,
I agree with Kristina, put that scale AWAY! Just keep working at it, you did fabulous. The scale can have so many variables, water weight, time of day etc. Don't let that blow everything for you, you are doing fabulous and most importantly, you are taking good care of yourself! Keep it up, we are here to root you on!
Tina