Sunday, June 04, 2006

Going the extra mile... well, in my case, three

No, this is not me saying how I did something extraordinary for another person. This is just me telling about how I drove a few extra miles yesterday so that I could make sure to get my 5th workout in for the week. My husband knew he was going to have to work on Saturday, so I got a traveling pass to go and work out at a Curves further from my house, because it happenned to open earlier on Saturday's than mine. It's not that big of a deal, really. But to me it was significant because it showed me how important it is to me to get my excersize time in. That I'm taking the time to take care of ME. I'm noticing that if I take better care of myself, that I seem to automatically take better care of the ones that I love.

Day 142: 1,546 calories, 15 glasses of water, workout

Day 143: 1,529 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout

Day 144: 1,527 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

Day 145: 1,699 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

Day 146: 1,679 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you! Hey, it is my day 150!! Can you believe it??? Yippee.

Love you, glad you are taking care of you.

Jules