Friday, June 02, 2006

Feeling Good!

Hey everybody- this is my weekly check in. I weighed myself this morning and found myself a whole 2.4 pounds lighter!! I was doing the happy dance in my birthday suit! I know too much information!! That makes a total of 3.6 pounds in two weeks. I soooo.... love the Weight Watchers program. I have been very good about charting everything and taking into consideration my points for the day/week etc. This week was way more balanced than last week and I didn't have to deal with the blood sugar dips at all. I relaxed a little bit about my weekly flex points as well and still only used about half of them. I made it to the gym once and did home workouts twice. I still need to boost that part of my program a little. I have to say that the flexibility of this program is just what I need. I have been eating way more fruit and veggies than ever before. I can also tell immediately when I have been slacking on my water for the day. I just have to go guzzle a few glasses every few hours. It is like my body has woken up and it won't settle for being thirsty. I went out to dinner at a cafe' with a new friend this week and I chose a half of a turkey sandwich, no cheese, on wheat bread. It came with potato chips and a pickle. I ate about 3 chips the sandwich and the pickle and felt really good about my choices. I also topped it all off with a soy latte and stayed within my point range for the day. I guess the flexibility in this program makes me feel like I am not on a diet. I have just figured out moderation and the appropriate calories for my body. I love this because I have had no rebellious eating since starting. If I want a little something sweet I just plan for it and track it with my points. There is also no guilt because I am staying on the program. Anyways I am pretty excited so far. You have all been so inspiring and you're all doing so well. Keep up the good work ladies. I will post again next week.
Jenny

4 comments:

SueAnne said...

Way to go Jenny. Being happy with your choices is so important and really, one battle at a time. Thanks for posting:)
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

WoooHooo Jen!

I am so glad your efforts were quickly rewarded with loss. I told ya I thought your body type would drop it quickly. I look forward to the next time I see ya so I can marvel at your sculpted cheeks and small butt :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey, girlfriend! This is such terrific news! You can hear your joy and enthusiasm through your writing...I am so proud of you! You are making your dreams come true!

Jules

Debbie said...

Jenny you're doing so well. I love ww too. Being able to choose where you spend your points is very empowering. Really load up on the water. You'll find you loose even more. You'll be at your goal in no time. YEA!!!