Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello Ladies,
It has been a long time since I have post to this blog. However, I have kept up to date with many of your weight loss journies and I am amazed at how well everyone has been doing and the progress you all have made towards your goals. Congratulations! This past spring has been a really difficult and stressful time for me and my family. I fell off the weight-loss wagon for awhile. I gained back 7 of the 22 pounds I lost. I am refocused and the stress level is not as great in my life now. Since re-climbing back into the saddle, I have lost 3 of the pounds I gained. As I've read your entries, each of you and your tenancious persuit of your goals, have been a real motivating factor for me to get back to work. I just got a new camera, as soon as I figure out how to work it, I will post a picture of my self.
Smiles,
Kimiko

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kimiko! I am so proud of you for restarting your program! Just think, after all that has happened, you are really only 4 pounds back...not bad! You definatly can make that up in a jiffy and be right back on track, my friend! I am so proud of you. Great perseverence and vision, girl.

We are all here for you and looking forward to some shots with that new camera of yours.

Jules

kimiko said...

Thanks Jules! It is good to be back. Your photo is so beautiful! Look at that jaw line!
Wow!
Kimiko

Bickler3 said...

Yeah ! Kimi !! If anyone can do it ...you can !! You are my hero girl!!

Kristina said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see you posting again. I've thought about you a lot. And after all of the stress you've been under, to only be four pounds up.... that's hardly anything.
Glad to have you back, dear!

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Yea Kimiko! Glad to see you back on the blog and back on the wagon. Love you sister!
SueAnne

kimiko said...

thanks guys