Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today is day 150 for me on my program!


One Hundred and fifty days of victory, hope, success, rejuvenation, eye-opening, emotional honesty! Not to mention rice cakes, Dasani water bottles, sugar free gum, pistachios, oatmeal, raw honey, grilled chicken on everything, sugar free desserts and coffee creamer, and corn tortillas.

For those of you on Prism, I thought I would write out a list of what I buy for myself and where I get it...this might help spark some ideas. If you have any different ideas, let us know! Weight Watcher people can do the same for their crew.

Costco:
Fruit leathers
Salad mix in the box
broccoli crowns in the bag
sugar snap peas
berries (blueberries today)
Barely naked granola (no refined sugars)
TLC Kashi granola bars (no refined sugars)
Pistachios
salmon
Izzi sparkling juice (fruit juice sweetened)
Old Mill Bread, co's Honey Whole Wheat bread(stick in freezer to keep fresh and just for you)
Pre-Peeled garlic cloves (these are great to stick in the oven with a bit of olive oil and bake them, then you can spread the sweet garlic over your whole wheat bread or rice cake)
Frozen Grilled Chicken strips

Trader Joe's:
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Whole Wheat English Muffins
Brown Rice in freezer section
Sushi for a quick lunch
Raw Almonds
Bruschetta spread
Grilled Veggie Tapenade for spreading on rice cakes
Chicken breakfast sausage
Frozen rice and veggie medleys (they have several different ones, my favorite is the Peruvian one)
Their peanut butter (no sugar) Yummy!
Lara bars
Whole Wheat Pasta(they have lots of varieties)
Vodka pasta sauce
Frozen berries

2 comments:

SueAnne said...

Thanks Jules. I also like the frozen fruit at Costco for home made smoothies. They have no added sugars and with some milk and a little honey or stevia, they make a great afternoon treat! Cold, slushy items have always been my down fall. (Margueritas, slurpees, and the latest was mocha frappicinos). This provides a healthy alternative and I can add some healthy oil or flax seed to it as well for added health:)
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Thanks for some ideas on the groceries, and where you get them. I'm thinking that I need to make a trip to Trader Joe's. : )