Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekly Update: Week Two

Well, here we are. Second weigh-in, of the second week. This week I have survived PMS and yet another weekend at home. (My plans to go away were thwarted when the friend I was seeing had to have an emergency appendectomy). I'm still working on how to eat out, bumbling my way through at times but learning each step.
I have done decent with calories and great with the exchanges. Yesterday was the hardest day- we ended up getting lunch out and eating at home. I had taco salad from Wendy's, which wasn't the best choice but wasn't the worst.
Here's the proof, of the week! I lost 2.2 pounds!!! Also, I lost some inches in my bust and tummy (figures I'd lose in my bust), my arms and thighs are being stubborn about giving up their fat. I'll prevail though. :)

Monday, 6/5: 1403 calories, 11 glasses water, exercise
Tuesday, 6/6: 1305 calories, 11 glasses water, exercise
Wednesday, 6/7: 1421 calories, 13 glasses water, no exercise (this is the day I went out to dinner last week)
Thursday, 6/8: 1261 calories, 11 glasses water, exercise
Friday, 6/9: 1313 calories, 8 glasses water (not sure what happened there), exercise
Saturday, 6/10: 1506 calories, 11 glasses water, exercise
Sunday, 6/11: 1508 calories (Wendy's day), 9 glasses water, no calories

On to the next week! I have 10 weeks until my next appointment, so I think my mini-goal is doable!

(Kristina, would you mind moving the ticker? I love the one you picked, thank you so much!!)
~Paige

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Look at you girl! You're a calorie counting work out machine! Great job. : )

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job, Paige!!! You rock! I am so, so impressed. I see a total change in heart with you. You are going to make it.

Jules

~Jennifer said...

2.2 pounds in a week is GREAT! Way to go!