Thursday, June 15, 2006

Half way

Today, we pay tribute to those who have passed the half way mark. To those who can now say they have LOST more weight than they have yet to lose! We salute you!

Julie(full of sound and thoughtful advice:)
Kristina(the power house)
Jodie(the yommy)
Debbie(wow 80 pounds!)
and
Lisa!!!

You know how Jesus said if we have a mustard seed of faith, we can say to the mountain,"Move" and it will move? And do you remember the three special disciples that went up the mountain to see Christ and the transfiguration? Well, I read recently that if you say to the mountain, "Move" and it does not move, perhaps it is because Jesus wants you to climb the mountain and see Him transfigured! We are climbing the mountain! Keep on keepin' on everyone!
SueAnne

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, that is so sweet of you, SueAnne. Now I feel all sparkly and special inside!

You, Paige, Tina and Mandi are all close on our heels. I can't wait until we're all on the downhill stretch!

Chickadeeva said...

Climbing the mountain is also a great way to work those calves!

I am so proud to be involved in this blog. We're all winners!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, SueAnne! I feel like I have won a special award! Thanks for the boost! Day 161 on Prism for me!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

As they say on HeeHaw...SALUTE!!!!

Kristina said...

Thank you SueAnne. My monthly visitor came yesterday, and I feel as though I could use a little cheering. : ) It is REALLY hard this time of the month.
We are celebrating another birthday in our family tonight, my middle son is turning four. I'm going to buy cupcakes, otherwise I may be tempted to eat all of the leftover cake. Which I could do very easily. I figure it's better for me to eat one cupcake than the second half of a whole cake. : )
Thanks again for the thoughtful post!

Kristina

Paige said...

I'm so proud of all you guys as well. I have a LONG way to go, but it's REALLY inspiring to hear constantly from women who have done it and are doing it. Such inspiration, you guys are.