Monday, June 05, 2006

Week 7

Hello everyone,
Here are my numbers for this week. The last two weeks have been a little bumpy (even with my butterfly from God). I just find myself losing some of my resolve and determination to make the changes permanent. Slipping a bite here or a bite there. I know these things do not make a huge difference, but for now they are taboo for me as I will likely continue the pattern and self sabotage. Heading into the PMS week, always tougher. I really like the way Julie words things. I need to keep that viewpoint, you know that I am really taking care of myself and treating myself right. I want to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle whatever my size. Did you know that for women who live to be 80, one in three will have cancer of some kind. For men, the odds are one in two. Eat for health!!!! Our bodies need to be in top working condtion:)

Day43: 1,904 calories; 8 glasses of water (oops on the calories, it was my birthday)
Day 44: 1,097 calories; 12 glasses of water; workout (that's better)
Day 45: 940 calories; 13 glasses of water; 5.5 mile walk
Day 46: 1,359 calories; 8 glasses of water; workout
Day 47: 1,781 calories; 10 glasses of water; (creepin up in calories again)
Day 48: 1,352; calories; 8 glasses of water
Day 49: 1,389 calories; 8 glasses of water plus three bites of unrecorded birthday cake

Have a great week of health!
SueAnne

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Wow! You're already in your 7th week? Time seems to be flying. : )
And hey, don't lose your resolve girl! Look how far youo've come in a short period of time. You were BEAMING in the last photos that you posted!