Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm down 60.2 and I've got a new outfit for my reunion! And I'm feelin' sassy!



I made it to my goal weight for my reunion! A very large goal was to lose 60 pounds by the third week of July. I've made it there, and it looks like I'll be able to surpass it now. Woo Hoo!!!
I was able to use my gift certificates today, that I had gotten for my birthday. I loaded up the boys and headed out to Target. Even though the kids were being rambuctious, I was having so much fun trying clothes on, that I hardly noticed. You guys... I was trying on size 12's and 10's in skirts! I ended up with the khaki one here in a size 10!!! It is snug, but I am not uncomfortable in it. In fact, with this new black blouse, and new platform shoes, I feel down right beautiful. Last month at the Spring Hurrah I was just so happy to be buying some size 14's. I wish I could articulate exactly what this means to me. I feel like celebrating. My reunion still isn't for another four weeks, but the clothes are snug, so if I lose more, it's okay. Even if I went, as is, I feel so great. : )

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE that skirt, Kristina! You look simply maaahvelous, dahling!

You'll have a great time at your reunion and look just fabulous. How awesome to reach your goal *nearly a month* early! Great job!

Lisa

SueAnne said...

Wahoooo! Kristina, you look great! What an awsome feeling! I think I shall go chug some more water:)
SueAnne

Debbie said...

Wow! Girl, you look fabulous. I mean it. You are going to stun them. I'm with Sueanne, where's the water, you're hot!

~Jennifer said...

Kristina, you look great! I can remember how much fun it is to try on clothes after losing a bunch of weight. It was 15 years ago that I lost 16 pounds after my son was born (at the time that seemed like SO MUCH weight. ha!) All those cute clothes, and a body that actually matches.

GOOD for you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are amazing me each day! I have saved so many of your photos and this one I titled "Skinny Kristina". I am thrilled for you, and I must admit, I thought that 60 lbs. was a goal a bit out of reach...you surpassed my hopes for you and I think you will be landing at your goal weight before Christmas! Just imagine!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

OH MY GAWD! i AM loving the last shot. You go girl! I adore you and am so proud. Dang, I have some foxy girlfriends! Way to make yourself and your lover proud!

Kristina said...

You women certaily know how to put a smile on my face. I love you all. : )

Pink Slippers said...

OW! You are lookin' HOT! The outfit is really cute on you! WAY TO GO!! Reaching your goal early...I still remember when you were wondering if you could make this goal...now you have smoked past it and are heading on down FURTHER even BEFORE your reunion! Incredible....what an inspiration! Keep it up babe!
Tina