Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The largest pants I ever owned! A 22W!





I was down in my room trying on different clothes... to see which ones I could get into,(There are ones that I bought a couple of months ago at the thrift store in sizes that were too small at the time)and I dug out these pants that I had to purchase when I was at my biggest size. It was so depressing needing to go to the store, because I couldn't get into A-N-Y of my pants. They were all too small. So, anyhow, I thought you guys would get a kick out of a few photos.
It's fun for me to do different things to keep myself motivated. Even though I have about another forty pounds to go, there is no denying the progress. Oh, sweet progress. The pictures of me in my shorts are a little risky for me. I do not believe that I have ever in my adult life worn shorts these short. And they are in a size 14! Well, I figure, if ya got the body for 'em, you might as well wear 'em. Goodbye 22 wide! I'm never gonna see you again.

10 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

WOOOHOOOO!

I am so excited for you Kris.

Isn't it amazing!!!!

Heh - I'm so proud!!!

SueAnne said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH! That so rocks! I love the picture of skinny you and your old pants! hmmmmm looks like some image I've seen before.......
You go girl!
SueAnne

Pink Slippers said...

Congratulations! You are amazing! THe pictures are wonderful and I am so glad you shared them. You are looking absolutely incredible!!
Tina

Mom2the6Rs said...

So great! Look at the joy on your face! Look at all the space in those old pants! That used to be filled up with ice cream, beer, candy bars, chips and cake! WhooHooo!

And that smile...that is a grilled chicken smile. That is a glass of water smile. That is an asparagus smile! That is a rice a roni with brown rice smile!

Keep it up, gorgeous!

Jules

Kristina said...

You girls are so encouraging! Thank you all. Isn't it fun to see the progress like this?

Lisa said...

Wow, Kristina - those pictures are amazing.

I'm just in awe of everything you've accomplished...

kimiko said...

Look at you girl! In your hot pants! You look so good. You are my inspiration!
Kimi
p.s. I am so glad you will be a Phil's party.

Amy Witt said...

Nice ASSets!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up girl

AMY

Paige said...

You look GREAT in the shorts. And wow... how motivating and fulfilling it must feel both to have those pants on and see the pictures... a true sign of how far you've come!!

Kristina, you look like one of those "before and after", "I lost 50+ pounds!" commercials on TV!!

Alotta Errata said...

those shorts are a 14? No way. I would have guessed a 10 or 12. You look great!