Friday, June 09, 2006

My weight loss may slow down over the weekend...

Tomorrow is my baby's birthday, (HE's actually turning two). And Sunday is mine. I am not going to journal on Sunday! My hubby is taking me a nice restaurant on the Seattle waterfront, and we're gonna see a movie or two. I'm sorry if you think I'm weak, to already not be planning to journal over the weekend. I counted calories over Mother's day, and was SOOO grumpy! Well, not on my B-day ladies. Not on my B-day!!

Day 148: 1,553 calories, 16 glasses of water, workout

Day 149: ( I lost track, I know I went over, I went out with a friend. But I did make good choices). 15 glasses of water, workout

Day 150: 1,640 calories, 13 glasses of water

Day 151: 1,601 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

3 comments:

SueAnne said...

You go girl!:)

~Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! Have a GREAT time!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)