Saturday, June 24, 2006

There must be something in the water...

Or maybe it's how much that I drank yesterday. (If you didn't know me, that could sound kinda bad). Anyhow, I'm down another 1.8 for the week! 62 pounds baby! Exactly 62 pounds! I think it's the extra water weight coming off from my period. I don't know, I don't care. The number got smaller, and I am a happy camper! : )

Day 161: 1,730 calories, 9 glasses of water

Day 162: 1,640 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout

Day 163: 1,524 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout

Day 164: 1,626 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout

Day 165: 1,684 calories, 9 glasses of water

Day 166: 1,359 calories, 15 glasses of water, workout

Day 167: So far today, my coffee, cheerios, and a workout : )

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You are on such a roll! Soon you'll be giving ME your hand-me-downs.

I weigh MORE than I ever have, but I think I look pretty good, so I'm holding on to health and not my poundage.

Are you going to stop at a reasonable goal, or go the way of Nicole Richie?

Kristina said...

I'm going to stop at a reasonble goal, do not worry about that. I still have 38 pounds to go, but even that puts me at a 'heavier' weight. But that weight on me,(165 pounds) will look really good. I don't know, since I've been working out, my body has been morphing into something that I dared not hope for. Thinking it was nearly impossible after having so many babies. Every time that I step on the scale, or get measured, I'm kind of in shock that the numbers are getting smaller. I am myself in happy disbelief. : )
And as for you, I think you look great. Numbers, schmumbers. As long as you feel good, and are healthy, isn't that what really matters?

Kristina said...

Correction.... My goal weight is 155, which is still alot.

Chickadeeva said...

I weigh 160, if that helps.

I fit into 10s and I'm happy with that. At my lowest, I weighed 132 and wore a 7, but that was when I was training aikido 4 hours a week for nine months.

My hubby said I look better than I did when we got married, so I don't care how much I weigh or what size I am, as long as I look good and am happy with how I am treating and respecting my Temple.

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am taking the water challenge this week. I am increasing my water. I hope this helps me to have a bit more success! Thank you, dear, for your inspiration! I am so happy for you.


Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOW! Congrats again! You are just moving right along....I am so happy for you!
Tina