Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts



I just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness during this time. I'm still in shock and I don't think it has really become real to me that my Dad is gone. When you're scurring around to get the service organized and thank the people for coming, it is easy to deny the emotion of loss. This is a collage we put together of him. You can see he loved to have fun, was an athlete and artisan in woodworking. What a loss for the world and a gain for the kingdom.

The scale wasn't to unkind. I gained--------but only .8lb I can live with that. Today begins a new week.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I'm sure you'll shine in all the ways he passed to you. You are his legacy, and I'm sure he's so proud of his family as he sings from the other side.

Pink Slippers said...

Thank you Debbie for sharing a little of him with us here. You are still in my thoughts and prayers...
Tina