Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome Tracy!

Hey, ladies, I want you to meet my sweet cousin, Tracy! I just "officially" met her this summer and I immediatly felt a connection with her. She is amazing and has a beautiful daughter, Merrissa (5). She is the wife of one of my favorite people on the planet, my cousin Daryn. Tracy is joining us for encouragement as she embarks on her weightloss journey. I feel priviledged that she is signing up with us because I believe in her and I know she is going to have such an amazing weight loss story when all is said and done, (ate, moved and lost, that is). Tracy lives in Montana, way up by the Canadian border. Let's give her a warm welcome and commit to her to hold her up as she walks her new path.
She is beautiful!

Jules

8 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

WELCOME TRACY!

I want to welcome you to this blog, your fantastic decision and emminent success!

Stay in here, stay open and stay honest, and I'm sure the pounds will FLEE!

We're all here for you!

LOOKING forward to your first POST!

Pink Slippers said...

Welcome!
Glad to have ya here! Looking forward to sharing our journey together.
Tina

Coreen said...

Welcome Tracy~

These women are amazing and will help you in everything you need and more :) If you fall down they are the first to pick you up and brush you off. I've fallen down several times and they still manage to pick me up :) Good luck and welcome.

Coreen

Kristina said...

Welcome Tracy!

Glad to have you here with us on our weight loss journeys.

I hope you find more than enough encouragement here to get you to where you want to go!

Kristina

kimiko said...

Tracy,
I am so glad you could join our little group. This blog has been such a source of encouragement for me as I have struggled to lose weight. I hope it will be the same for you. Have a great day!
Smiles,
Kimiko

Mom2the6Rs said...

See, girl, what did I tell you??? Aren't they the best?!

Ready, set, go!

Jules

Lisa said...

HI TRACY!

We all can't wait to hear from you and "get to know you" (for those of us who don't know you in real life). Here's to a wonderful addition to our blog! :)

Lisa

Paige said...

Welcome Tracy! New friends are great, especially here. This is a wonderful place to be, and hope you like it and use it as much as you can!