Monday, August 28, 2006

I have lost another .8 pounds. There is also 6.25 less inches around my body. I am pretty excited about that. Yesterday I went to a party my co-worker put on. She sells Herbalife. I ended up buying it and started this today. There are lots of vitamins, green tea, and protein shakes. Today went great. My healthy life journey started 3 weeks ago and I am feeling better every day. I am doing it!!! My mind frame is better then it has ever been. I really want to thank all of you for your encouragment and for posting your stories. All of our trials and succsses are learning expericances for me. Best wishes for a healthy week everyone.

6 comments:

SueAnne said...

Tracy! I love how you phrased "my healthy life journey". No diets baby. Only healthy living! Way to go.
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Tracy,
You have already lost 6.25 inches?!
That is sooo great!

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be living a healthier lifestyle?

I'm proud of you. : )

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Way to go, girl! So, are you still on Weight Watchers or are you on a completely new plan?

Keep us posted....

Jules

Paige said...

Great job Tracy!! Those inches... that's amazing! :)

Tracy said...

In answering Jules' question, yes I am on a diffrent plan. I love weight watchers, but right now I need something that is more structured for me. I have to be checked up on and help accountable...that is what keeps me true. The Herbalife is healthy and is somehting that is going to get my weight off.

There is no turning back for me. The second my pants or tops are to big they are going to the Goodwill.

My husband and my mother both commented that they can tell that I have lost weight. That is a wonderful feeling knowing that you are, but for people to really see it and tell you is uplifting.

Chickadeeva said...

Tracy - I am so excited for you!
I love how you said life journey too - I like to use the term LIVE_IT rather than DIE_IT. For some people, it really is a matter of a longer, healthier life!