Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lifetime for Yommy!!!


I just want to brag on QueenLivalot...My Yommy...That she made LIFETIME for Weight Watchers this week!! WhooHoo! She has lost 22 lbs., total! Way to go, lady! Congrats and many happy, healthy, weight maintaining weeks ahead! We tip our hats and tighten our belts for you!

(Clarrification) LIFETIME is what they call it in WW when you reach your goal weight. It also comes with benefits, like being able to attend meetings at no cost....nice.

Love you,
Jules

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wooohooo!

Not sure what that means, but WHOOOHOOO!

Kristina said...

Way to go Jodi! It must be an awesome feeling to make it to your goal. I can't wait until I get to my goal too.
I've still got a lot of hard work ahead of me, however.
Congrats!

Kristina

Lisa said...

YAY FOR YOM!

Congrats, Jodie. Like Elicia, I have no idea what lifetime means, but it sounds like a lot of hard work paying off.

Way to go!

Lisa

SueAnne said...

Congrats Jodi! You look great!
SueAnne