Sunday, August 06, 2006

One pound of fat.....



That's right, I have lost one more pound! I am steadily losing at one pound per week. I am very happy with this number, slow and steady and it still allows for my free day which is such a boost for me. I am getting so close to revisiting my original goal weight and I am thrilled. All my clothes fit better, I feel so much better and I am really having a good time with my program. I am still amazed each week when the scales confirm the loss...although I am expecting some possible diffiulties as I draw even nearer to that goal number. But we will see! I know I can always come to you ladies if that happens and I will be encouraged again! So for now, I down another ONE and I am very happy about it!

3 comments:

Amy Witt said...

One pound a week is awesome!!!Slow and steady wins the race..just ask the turtle!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice work, Tina! You are amazing. Don't assume it will be hard at the end, it might just be a breeze!

POY!
Jules

Kristina said...

Tina, I noticed that you changed your original picture on this post. Too funny. Hey, I think it's good to see what a pound of fat actually looks like. I was motivated. : )