Monday, August 07, 2006

Please spray for David and I

The last couple of days my two year old and I have not been well. I am totally sleep deprived, as is my husband, as David has kept us up the last two nights. I have some sort of intestinal thingy, and now I'm feeling pretty weak. This weekend was exhausting enough as it was, as my younger sister who is in Teen Challenge had a two day pass and spent the entire weekend here at my house. I had to be taxi driver and hostess despite how I was feeling, and now I am whooped, and still feeling icky. Any prayer support at this time would be very much appreciated!

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Oh, honey! I am so sorry! I love you, get better.

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Praying for you all. For healing, rest and strength.

Chickadeeva said...

Hi Kris,

I just wanted to tell you that you'll recover much faster NOW that you've lost weight and you have more stamina!

Praying for you!

Lisa said...

You absolutely have my prayers! Feel better soon!

Coreen said...

Kris~
I'm sending all my prayers out to you tonight :) I hope you feel better and get the rest you need.

Coreen

kimiko said...

Feel better Kristina, I will keep you and your little one in my prayers.
Smiles,
Kimiko