Thursday, August 24, 2006


Hello everyone,
I weighed and measured after 18 weeks on the prism program. The picture on the right is me before I started and the picture on the left is me sporting my new WAIWMIWLI size MEDIUM pink hoodie.

This six weeks has been the hardest really. I've not always stayed on program, but the scale is still moving in the right direction, although slower. I guess now, I am averaging about a pound per week. Here are the numbers.....

6 pounds lost (29 total)
1 1/2 inches lost (18 1/2 total)

My present goals have been to increase the weight training workouts and I did that in July until I re-injured my neck during a golf tournament. So, I am back in physical therapy, but will be able to jump back in the saddle again soon.

I appreciate you all! Can't wait for the fall frolic!
SueAnne

7 comments:

No Hassle Loans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickadeeva said...

One, I'm totally impressed that my logo is on your jacket and TWO - you look great!

I can't wait to meet you in person!

Kristina said...

What a curvaceous vision of loveliness! SueAnne, you look SOOO great! Thanks for posting the before and after photos. : )
I'm looking forward to seeing you again too at the Fall Frolic.
Keep up the good work cutie!

Kristina

Lisa said...

WOW, Sueanne - you are so beautiful and you look just fabulous. 18 weeks of hard work, paying off...

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, so nice to hear from you! I was wondering how it was going...You broke into the 150's, girl! That is terrific and your photos are amazing. Aren't you glad you stuck with it??? And through the summer, too. I am so, so proud of you! You are an inspiration. Don't get discouraged with a 6 lb. weight loss in 6 weeks. That is perfect. It is also what I have been averaging.

Jules

Tracy said...

I love the jacket. What an accomplishment you have made. You should be very proud.

Pink Slippers said...

You look so good! (But I hafta say, you look really cute before too!!)