Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Info on the Fall Frolic

Hello ladies, there has been a request for some more info about the Fall Frolic, so here it is: We are meeting at the Northgate mall Red Robin, which is actually connected to the mall, on Saturday September 23rd, at 12:00. And Julie had put quite a bit of money into the trophies last time, so I'm requesting if you are in fact coming to this event, that you pitch in $15.00 a piece, payable to Julie Paine. I'm sure that the earlier the payments come in, the easier it would be for Jules to get what she needs ahead of time without a financial strain on her. I'm not going to post her personal info on line, but I know that almost all of you have her # or email. Otherwise, some of you could just pay her the day of the event. Those who are planning to come, could you please let us know ASAP? It would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, Kristina. Way to take charge! Love it!

Jules

PS (You know we will be missing our boys soccer game this day. Oh well, there will be plenty more to come!)

kimiko said...

I am planning to be there. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Mom2the6Rs said...

That's it??? I know there's more than two of you coming.


Speak up!

Jules

Jenny V said...

Count me in!
Jenny