Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One foot in front of the other...

I just finished day 7. It was a good day. I am trying to stay as close to 1300-1350 calories a day. I don't want to have another calorie binge fest as I did this past weekend. My husband signed me up for his gym yesterday. We will be doing weight training 4 days week. This training, on top of my aerobic trail walking 5 days a week should get things moving. Here are my numbers for day 7.

Day 7:
104 ounces of water
60 minutes of aerobic trail walking
1327 calories

Have a good day everyone!
Kimiko

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Terrific, Kimiko! What a special way for a husband and wife to spend time together, too. Pretty soon you will be giving us all tips on which sets of muscles to work out and special techniques.

Love you, girl!
Jules