Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fourteen and Eighteen

Fourteen- is the size skirt I fit in this week. I'm sure I still fit into a sixteen quite easily, BUT I fit into a fourteen and was NOT squeezing myself in. That was a VERY nice moment.

Eighteen is the number of pounds I have lost. I was down to 193 this week for a loss of 3.2 pounds!

I'm happy with how this is going. I'm proud of myself because I have had alot of discipline. My attitudes are changing, towards food, eating out, myself...

I'm also SO proud of everyone here. From people joining (hi Tracy!) to people continuing to do awesome (helloo Jules and Kristina) to those getting losses in weekly, and those struggling. (sorry I'm not so great with names...). I love reading it all, because I remember joining. And it's so inspirational to see people who have lost alot, and are continuing to. And we all know I've been there and struggled. And am now just trying to keep losing, and keep making good choices.

Lastly, my triumph for this week: A weekend away (I went to my sister's to babysit for her kids overnight) and I brought alot of my own food and managed to make great choices. I brought the kids to McD's and just got a Diet Coke- which felt like a treat, seeing as I don't drink soda anymore (hello? I drink so much water I think I'd float away if I drank soda regularly). It was a good feeling to go away and still be in control.

Here's the numbers, my friends:

Thursday, 8/3: 1423 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Friday, 8/4: 1075 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Saturday, 8/5: 1385 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Sunday, 8/6: 1248 calories, 12 glasses water
Monday, 8/7: 1406 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Tuesday, 8/8: 1214 calories, 14 glasses water, workout

Down 3.2 pounds for total of 18, to 193. 2 pounds away from first mini-goal of 20 pounds, and 191.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Paige!! Wow I thought I drank alot of water. The more the better. Great job on the weekend. I know how hard those mini get aways are.

kimiko said...

Paige,
Congrats on getting into a size 14! I am so jealous! You should be very proud of your self for making good decisions about food ( like planning ahead for hard situations). This is something I am just now learning. It does feel great to know you can be in control, doesn't it?
Smiles,
Kimiko

Lisa said...

Great job, Paige! Consider your ticker updated. You are really on a roll - I bet you are really seeing changes in yourself. Keep up the great work!

Lisa

Mom2the6Rs said...

Paige!!! You are amazing! No, you are AMAZING! You need all capitals, girl! I am so proud of you! Look at your water...it looks like a Kristina water count! Holy cow! You have changed so much, not just in weight, but your whole attitude towards yourself and sticking with a plan. I must admit, I wasn't sure that you were going to stick it out here. But you have! You are rocking, rocking, rocking!

Way to go, girl!
Jules