Thursday, August 10, 2006

Baggy pants in the house!

I went out to dinner with my hubby tonight after working out. We were both starving. However, I was so proud of my self. I was so hungry because I had missed my afternoon snack but I still ordered the more healthy chicken breast w/ no sauce. I only ate half of my chicken and a 1 of my rice balls. I left the restaurant feeling very content and proud. This is only my 2nd week on prism, but I have seen such a huge change in my attitude towards food. I use to think about eating or not eating all the time. Now I am making better food choices and eating more fruits and veggies, and although all meat is allowed on the plan, I tend to stick to the lean chicken and fish. I have more energy now that I am eating more and I also have more diversity in what I eat than I did on my previous plan. The exciting thing is that my husband has joined me in eating healthier and working out. Well, here are my numbers for the last couple of days.

Week 2 - Day 2
60 min aerobic trail walking AM
120 ounces of water
2nd 45 min cardio workout PM
Lower body weight training
1064 calories

Day 3
60 min aerobic trail walking AM
120 ounces of water
2nd 45 min cardio workout PM
Upper body weight training
1226 calories

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey Kimi! That is all awesome news! You it sounds like this plan is just the thing for you!

I'm very excited about your new path, and I am so certain you will succeed!

I love hearing about the men getting in on the work outs - that is so awesome - we want to live healthy for a long time together.

Kristina said...

Kimiko, your excitement is contageous!!
I'm so glad that you are feeling liberated with your eating choices too.
Keep on doing what you're doing you blogging, workout machine. : )