Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Seriously addicted!


I am loving working out! If you had asked me 4 months ago if I would enjoy or even desire to work out 3 hours a day, I would tell you I would rather put tabasco sauce in my eyes. I just got back from the Gym and I feel so good. I can tell that I am losing inches and firming up. I know that the more muscle I build the more fat I will burn. However, If I didn't feel so good, I would be discouraged. The last time I weighed my self ( the final time until Sept. 11th) the scale hadn't budged. I know that muscle is heavier than fat. So I keep my head up. The way my clothes are fitting don't lie. In fact, I did go out a purchased new workout gear that fits better than my old baggy sweats.

I have a family reunion this Saturday and I know I will want to eat. So for today and the rest of the week I have postponed my morning walks with my friend and have opted for an extended morning workout at the gym. Today I did weight training on my lower body and 2 hours on the bike ( I burn over 700 calories on the bike alone!) I will do a 2nd aerobic work out this evening. Well, have a good rest of the week and I will talk to you all soon.

Tracy,
It was so awesome to read of your weight loss this week. I know you are feeling high, great job!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

TWO HOURS ON THE BIKE ALONE?!?! And I thought that I was comitted to excercise! You are simply amazing me Kimiko!!
I am sooo glad that your energy is up. Doesn't it make a huge differewnce when you have energy to do things?

Bickler3 said...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY KIMI??????

Tracy said...

WOW Kimiko you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
You have a beutiful smile, you can see how proud you are and you should be.
Don't be discouraged about the scale. I was watching Oprah and her trainer said you shouldn't weigh the first 3 months you start a diet and exercise routine. The reason is your body takes that long to move everything around, water etc and that way you don't get discouraged by not losing. BUT who really could NOT weigh at least once a week.

Keep up the good work.
Tracy

Lisa said...

Wow, that is dedication. It's great that you've hit the exercise groove. Before you know it, you'll be our very own little (emphasis on little) endorphin junkie! :)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tabasco Sauce in the eyes??? I understand. You rock, girl! You just plain rock! Now make sure you are eating 1300-1500 cals or your body will go into shut down survival mode!

Jules

kimiko said...

Thanks for all the encouraging comments!
Smiles

Amy Witt said...

Wow..three hours in a row to do anything is impressive to me.

Keep up the good work. Don't forget to eat enough or your body will think you are starving it and slow down.

Way to go Kimi...