Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On my way to being a hard body...



Well today I took the first step anyways! It was my first day doing weight training. And I loved it! I can't hardly believe it, but I do. I am going to be sore as all get out but I really enjoyed working out at the same gym with my hubby and burning more calories. It is almost 9 pm and I still have energy! Here are today's numbers.

Week 2 - day 1
120 ounces of water
60 minutes of aerobic trail walking this morning
Upper body weight training
abdominal work out
and a 2nd Cardio 20 minute workout this afternoon
1302 Calories

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! What a day! That is amazing! You are amazing! I am glad to hear of your new energy levels, too! Isn't it nice to have the energy we need to run our busy lives??? Why do you think that Starbucks is such a big company? Artificial energy.

Jules

Kristina said...

Dang girl! Good for you! When you put your mind to something, you just go hard core.

The picture of the buff lady with the heels cracked me up. : )

Amy Witt said...

That "woman" looks like a guy. Way to go girl. Keep going on the work out scene!!

Tracy said...

Great job. You may be sore but stick with it. I remember the 2nd day after weight training and I couldn't even lift my water to my mouth. BUT now my muscles crave the activity.

Bickler3 said...

YEAH KIMI !!!