Monday, August 07, 2006

Week 11 update

Hey gals-
checking in. I like the new logo and the sportswear! Way cool. Thanks to all that put energy into it. I wanted to check in with last weeks weigh in. I was down 2.2 pounds for the week! Yipee!! I am feeling like I am back on track. I did have to laugh about my last post. In my last post I mentioned my vacation, my lack of journaling and the chocolate chip cookies that I ate- well I gained .8 pounds right. So I had this great realization and recommitted myself to getting this weight off. The day after I posted about this weight gain- I started my cycle. He, he, he! Could it be that I confessed about eating chocolate chip cookies all because of a little pre-menstrual bloating? Oh well, I am too honest not to confess but it made me laugh. Either way the scales were down this week by 2.2 pound for a total loss of 13.8 pounds.
I am most proud of these things for this week
  • I drank a lot of water
  • I haven't had artificial sweetener for over two weeks
  • I only had one latte last week
  • I only had one dessert last week
  • I took 4 kids for a 2.5 mile hike

Things I am working on for next week-

  • getting to the gym 3 times ( I have already been once this week)
  • taking my vitamins daily!!!
  • keep drinking the water
  • sticking to my other commitments

I took a few pictures of myself when I started this weight loss plan. On Saturday my hubby and I were out and about and a friend took our picture. When I uploaded it I thought "wow, I am looking cute!"

I thought I would post them and let you see what I mean. I am almost to my halfway point. Yipee! I will keep you posted. Thanks Elicia for the great logo! Oh and Kristina could you update my ticker, pretty please? That would be 13.8 pounds lost! He,he,he!!


Jenny



6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Way to go! Its amazing, you do look different already! Your waist is much more defined. Keep up the good work!!

Kristina said...

Way to go Jenny! Doesn't it feel awesome to be on track?!

You can totally see a difference between the two photos.

I've updated your ticker.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, girl! How many sizes are you down???? You look amazing! Just amazing!!!! I am so proud of you! That pink color is really nice on you, too. YOu are coming to the Fall Frolic, aren't you????


Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Looking great! And I agree with Julie, the pink looks fabulous!
Tina

Coreen said...

WOW! What a difference! Look at that waist! Yeah! Great job and you should be bragging :)

Coreen

kimiko said...

You look awesome! You can really tell your weight loss in your waist area. Great job.
Smiles,
Kimiko