Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The only sugar I will enjoy for awhile...


However, I may need to change her name to Splenda! Today was day one of phase one of the Prism program for me. I found it very empowering to plan my meals and snacks within the calorie limit before the day started. Doing this allowed me to not have to think about food much during the day, which was a nice change of pace. I was amazed how much I could eat on so few calories. I allowed myself 1350 calories but I didn't use them all. It was a good day!
120 oz of water
1130 calories
60 minutes aerobic trail walking
planned tomorrows meals and snacks

8 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, babe. Now, if you are excersizing, try not to go under the 1300. I know it was your first day and all, but we don't want your body holding onto fat because it thinks it is in a fasting mode. Good for you!

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

By the way, did you see the menu helps I gave you a couple of posts down? Hope they help.

Jules

Paige said...

Kimiko,
Look at the kitten, she's SO adorable!!!

Good job for you on the plan! Surprisingly enough, discipline feels good. I know, it was a shock for me too. ;)

Kristina said...

So glad you had a great first day! I know this plan is going to work well for you, I just know it. You have so many more options than your last plan, you will be able to enjoy more than tuna and grapefruit, for Pete's sake!

Chickadeeva said...

Kimi! Good job honey! I'm happy for you to be on Prisim because it seems to have been working so well for our friends. Hang in there! :-)

Bickler3 said...

YEAH Kimi!! Keep it up...I need some new clothes..oooops I mean ..GOOD job....yeah thats what I meant.... !!

Amy Witt said...

Kimiko-Praying for you this week.

Amy

Pink Slippers said...

So how goes it? Congrats on making this decision, I hope you see wonderful results!