Sunday, August 13, 2006

week 12 update

Well folks I have lost another .6 pounds. I was bummed it wasn't more but it was still a loss. I am sticking to most of my goals and I am very happy with myself this week. I have been drinking all my water, I have stuck to my -one latte' a week-rule and I have only had dessert once a week as well. Over all I feel better about my food choices and that I am shaping this program to be something I can do for the rest of my life! Oh- I am also artificial sweetener free! Haven't had any in almost 3 weeks! I have found carbonated flavored waters at Costco and I am drinking those when I get bored with plain water! I still need to work out more. I am managing about once a week. This sounds so lame after hearing all you gals talk about how much your moving your J.Lo Butts!!! I just need to get moving. So this week my main goals are to work out 3 times and to take my vitamins daily. (Still need help remembering)
Overall I am proud of the progress I have made. I am also proud of the habits I am now creating. So I will be patient with myself while I try to create a few new good habits.

I measured myself again and I have lost another 1/2 inch off of both my waist and my hips. I have lost a total of 3 1/2 inches off of my waist- 2 1/2 inches off of my hips and over an inch off of my thighs! Oh ya, the girls are down one inch too. Not thrilled with that but if that's what it takes to get into those shorts I bought this Spring then so be it! I have also dropped a size down from a 12 to a 10. So, can't complain too much!
I will update you again next week!

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job, Jenny girl! I, too, struggle with getting all my workouts in, and I just did our schedule for the school year...I will have to get up at "stupid" o'clock to make it to the YMCA once school starts up. UGGHHHH! But I know it will be good for me. Why is everything so good for me so hard? Geesh.

Anyway, you are so inspiring to me. I love your updates and you humor and honesty.

Jules

SueAnne said...

Wow all those inches gone! Jenny, that is so exciting for you! Way to go and the scale is still moving in the right direction!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Hey girl, you've dropped a whole pants size! That is definetely worth celebrating. The inches are a big deal too. That is proof positive that you are making the right decisions.
Keep it up!

Kristina