Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I jogged a mile tonight!

I was going down to walk on the trail this evening, and I was feeling a little more energetic than usual and decided to try to jog a little further than I have. Well, thought I, lets see if I can jog for a straight 1/2 mile tonight. I made it to the 1/2 mile mark and said to myself, lets see if I can make it another 1/4 of a mile, without stopping, and I did, and I still felt pretty good. So I went ahead and pushed myself for another 1/4 of a mile... equaling a solid mile. You guys, I was able to jog a whole mile without stopping! I haven't done that for about 15 years! I feel like I can do anything. I feel unstoppable.

4 comments:

SueAnne said...

Amazing Kristina! I know I couldn't jog a mile!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

OH, Unstopable you, adorable, unstopable you....

POY!
Jules

Tracy said...

That is awesome!! Way to go!

Lisa said...

Kristina, that's awesome. We'll just have to start calling you Speedy! :)

(Oh, I am so just kidding - I wouldn't do that to you!)

Lisa