Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My First Day

I would just like to thanks for all the nice words of encouragment. Let me start by saying that my weight has been a constant strugle my whole life, I was even born heavy @ 10 lbs 4 oz.

My plan started about a month ago when I joined a gym with a good friend of mine. Now today I started weight watchers. This is a program I tried in the past without exercise. Really, I think that every program works for someone if they have the right frame of mind. If your heart and determination is not there you will fail once again. So it is my time to succeed. I had a great first day and it isn't even over as I am headed to the gym shortly.

I have looked at some of your profiles and what a wonderful varity of woman. This is a great space and I thank Jules for intruducing me to you all. I look forward to participating and being encouraged by all your successes.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Tracy, welcome to the group! Good for you for starting WW! :) That's a great step and that's great about committing to exercise, good for you!

kimiko said...

Tracy,
I am so glad you are a part of our group. It has helped me so much to have a place to vent and to share my success. I look forward to supporting you with encouragement as you push forward towards your goals.
Smiles,
Kimiko

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hello, cousin! Today is the first day of the rest of your life...really. Welcome aboard! I am rooting for you!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Welcome to the warmest place on the web. Here you will find love, support, encouragement and a big ole "Atta girl" just when you need it. I too do WW and love it. I have lost 26 so far. Welcome.