Thursday, August 03, 2006

It is a wonderful thing..

It is a wonderful thing not to constantly be thinking about food all day. I pray that I will keep this attitude up. It is only day 3 for me but things are going well. The main problem I am having is making sure I am eating enough calories. Which is hilarious to me! I plan my meals a head of time and they satisfy me but by the end of the day I haven't taken in 1300 calories, except for today. Here are my post for the last couple of days. Thank you for all the encouragement, I really appreciate it!

Day 2:
136 ounces of water
60 min aerobic walk
40 min aerobic walk after dinner
1040 calories

Day 3:
60 Min aerobic walk
3 1/2 heavy lifting and digging doing landscape work
120 ounces of water
1346 calories

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Kimi,
I am so, so glad that things are going well for you! I'm excited because I know you are going to start seeing results.
And dang girl, you are drinking more water than a fish!!

SueAnne said...

Yeah Kimiko! I am so glad you are on a new groove. Keep it up! You are going go love how you feel.
SueAnne

Bickler3 said...

Hope you got some magazines in that bathroom !! Keep it up woman!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Terrific, Kimiko! Just terrific, and your tone of voice sounds very familiar...it sounds like HOPE. That is what you now have, hope. I love PRISM. It truly gives hope to the hopeless in this area of life.

Proud of you! (POY)
Jules