Thursday, August 31, 2006

They actually fit!

I did my measurements and I have lost 10 more inches! 3 1/2 off both my breasts (thank the good Lord) and hips each! Yippee! I was feeling kind of skinny yesterday after measuring so I decided to pull out some clothes Kristina past down to me when they were too big for her. A pair of capri's, short skirt and slim shorts all sizes 16- 18 womens. I thought to myself, " I wonder if I could at least pull them up now?" Not only did I pull them up, I buttoned them and zipped them too! I looked so cute! I think I will have to have my husband take me dancing this weekend and I will wear the short jean skirt with my brown suede high heeled boots. Hee hee, I am loving feeling healthy and in control. I went to walgreens yesterday and the cashier lady that I have made friends with said, " You look so good, did you change your hair style? What's different?" I lost 26 lbs! I responded. She proceeded to pump me up with compliments. When I left the store I don't even think my feet touched the floor, I was floating!

My goal for this week is to lose 1 pound. I am still journaling, drinking my water and working my butt off at the gym (literally hee hee) 4-5 days a week.

I am looking forward to the Fall Folic to meet and see all of you wonderful women.
Smiles,
Kimiko

P.S. SueAnne do you want to ride together? Let me know.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

10 more inches?! Holy guacemole! Girl, you are just a cruisin' into those smaller sizes. : ) Isn't it wonderful when you surprise yourself about being able to get into a size or two smaller? I totally know how you feel! I'm fitting into 12's and size medium sweaters. : )
I'm so proud of yu Kimi. And make that hubby take you dancin'!

Chickadeeva said...

Wow Kimi! I'm so excited for you. Feeling in control is such an important part of living a healthy and full life. You are in control!

You kick *ss girl!

I think you both need to go dancin to kick up those heels and properly celebrate!

In fact, after the Fall Frolic, we should plan a DANCING NIGHT OUT!

Tracy said...

GREAT!! I am sure your husband would be proud to take you dancing. If he is anything like mine they are our biggest fans.

Keep up the good work!

SueAnne said...

Kimi,
Full steam ahead. I am so excited for you! You GO girl!
SueAnne